I’m back, after a super busy weekend. My project for this day just.didn’t.come.together. Sigh. I did try and I will show what I did do. I did place an order for the correct items and plan on making the cards for real!!
Here’s my version of the embossing folder card:
I think I just had sad acetate…nothing really turned out the way I wanted it too. I didn’t get the ‘white’ areas like Jennifer.
I also tried the heat embossing on acetate….epic fail!
What a hot mess (pun intended), it didn’t matter how many times I used the powder tool(s). Took forever to get it this clean! But as you can see, not use-able, at all!
Thanks for stopping by today, this is a two part post.
Hope you have a great Tuesday!!